Sunday, March 08, 2009

Just realised yst that we're not a D.I yet.
Just a D.I. trainee. Thats why there's a purpose for this national project.
Teaching those officer trainees are still okay. They're fast learners.
Anyway, we'll only know the result around June period. Wth so long!
Neh mind. I shall pray that i'll pass that 'test'.

Omg. I need to go to school myself for this whole week.
Both my mom and stepfather went overseas for 2 weeks!!!
Can you imagine having to wake up early everyday, and the long and lonely ride to school.
Going home myself is already so....... whatelse is that i've to go to school myself.
I also cant stay with my father cuz he's not in singapore for a very very long period.
But i can stay in his house alone. Quite interesting though. Cuz i have to do the house chores all by myself and also can be more independent. And last thing, got FREEDOM! Hahaha!
Plus his house is quite near to my school, walking distance only.
But kinda troublesome to move things here and there.
Cuz his house doesnt have a single thing of mine. Other than a few shirts..

Aiyah, i've made the decision. Stay at my own house's the best! Yeah.